Important information to all patients
Please click here for the latest government guidance on face coverings.
Please be aware that due to an increase of Covid-19 cases both nationally and locally, reception is ONLY open for patients who have been specifically asked to come in by a GP. Otherwise, please can you call the surgery on 0151 317 8599 to be dealt with over the phone. Thank you for your cooperation.
From Monday 1st August 2020 the government will no longer be advising you to shield , please refer to the government website for more details.
Just to clarify, we will NOT be taking requests over the phone.
Patients are encouraged to:
1. Order via an app - call the surgery if you need to register
2. Order via email- email@example.com
3. Put your request in the box in the foyer
Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding,
All at Belle Vale Medical Practice
- If you are in pain or in need of support please phone your usual dental practice. This may be because you have severe toothache or a dental infection, or you have noticed other changes inside your mouth such as a white patch, red patch, a lump or an ulcer that won’t heal. All dental practices should be able to provide advice and management to you over the phone. This includes giving advice, guidance and prescriptions, which you can collect from your local pharmacy.
- If you do not have a dentist, please call the Cheshire & Merseyside Dental Helpline on 0161 476 9651. They will assess you and provide advice over the phone which may result in a remote consultation with a dentist.
- If your dentist or the dentist you have been referred to from the dental helpline think that you need urgent face-to face treatment, they will refer you to a designated dental clinic where you will be assessed and any requisite emergency dental treatment undertaken.
If you require urgent dental care, please click here for information.
(15 Oct 2020)
As new Covid-19 (coronavirus) restrictions for Merseyside begin, the local NHS is reminding people that services are still there for those who need them.Read More