Important information to all patients
We are open, please contact us via phone as the front reception desk is closed.
From Monday 1st June for all NON SHIELDING and NON ISOLATING patients We will no longer be taking medication requests via telephone.
Patients are encouraged to:
1. Order via an app - call the surgery if you need to register
2. Order via email- email@example.com
3. Put your request in the box in the foyer
Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding,
All at Belle Vale Medical Practice
- If you are in pain or in need of support please phone your usual dental practice. This may be because you have severe toothache or a dental infection, or you have noticed other changes inside your mouth such as a white patch, red patch, a lump or an ulcer that won’t heal. All dental practices should be able to provide advice and management to you over the phone. This includes giving advice, guidance and prescriptions, which you can collect from your local pharmacy.
- If you do not have a dentist, please call the Cheshire & Merseyside Dental Helpline on 0161 476 9651. They will assess you and provide advice over the phone which may result in a remote consultation with a dentist.
- If your dentist or the dentist you have been referred to from the dental helpline think that you need urgent face-to face treatment, they will refer you to a designated dental clinic where you will be assessed and any requisite emergency dental treatment undertaken.
If you require urgent dental care, please click here for information.
(02 Jul 2020)
The NHS turns 72 on Sunday 5 July. Show your appreciation for NHS staff by taking part in the biggest ever ‘Clap for Carers’ at 5pm.Read More